English Survival Kit For Tax Professionals - Part 2
Inma Hernandez Alfaro: Lawyer-Linguist
- This workshop has been designed for tax professionals who use English at work.
- The aim of this workshop is to help them improve their ability to communicate in and understand tax English and, in particular, in relation to Corporation Tax.
- The ultimate aim is to help students be able to understand, produce, interact and mediate in English in relation to real cases on Corporation Tax.
- Main terms and expressions in relation to Corporation Tax.
- Case studies: reception, production, interaction and mediation activities in relation to Corporation Tax.
La jornada se desarrollará íntegramente en inglés. Nivel mínimo requerido B1 (CEFR).